Need some help with homework? If you have access to the Internet, and a Mead Public Library card, Brainfuse can help. Brainfuse provides free online homework help through its unique HelpNow service—a blend of one-to-one homework help, skills-building, test preparation, and writing assistance.
Brainfuse Tutoring Through Mead Public Library
Submitted by The North Star
February 4, 2013
Need some help with homework? If you have access to the Internet, and a Mead Public Library card, Brainfuse can help. Brainfuse provides free online homework help through its unique HelpNow service—a blend of one-to-one homework help, skills-building, test preparation, and writing assistance. Log on to the Mead website (www.meadpubliclibrary.org<http://www.meadpubliclibrary.org>) to get started.
Here are some ways Brainfuse can help students and parents with homework:
- Students draw or type their question in the online classroom and receive live homework assistance online from a Brainfuse-certified tutor (2 to 11 p.m.). Tutors are trained to not simply provide answers but to help students master the homework assignment’s underlying academic concepts.
- Brainfuse writing assistance does not merely proof or edit a student’s writing. You can receive live writing assistance from Brainfuse tutors via the online classroom, which features copy/paste and secure file sharing. Live writing assistance is particularly helpful when students need help organizing outlines and developing general themes. The premium writing lab offers students an unmatched level of analysis. You submit papers via our secure file sharing feature (no email address required) and writing experts carefully analyze each paper with respect to voice, word choice, content, sentence fluency, and organization. Papers (complete with constructive comments) are returned within 24 hours.
- On-demand homework help and other resources for students who are taking a foreign language class. Spanish is currently supported.
- The 24/7 Question Center is ideal for students who require a detailed, extended explanation of a difficult concept. Submit a question and a tutor will respond usually within 24 hours.
- The Test Center provides 24/7 access to an ever-expanding library of tests including the ACT, SAT, and more.
Are you a middle or high school student who needs a little help getting started using Brainfuse? E-mail us at [email protected] and we’ll arrange a time for you to get personalized help at the library.
Brainfuse is a service of Mead Public Library, funded by a donation to the Mead Public Library Foundation.