Matawan Aberdeen: Brainfuse HelpNow!
Dear MAPL Patrons and Community,
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering a new learning e-resource: Brainfuse HelpNOW. This
service is on-demand, anytime, anywhere e-learning for all ages and levels. The NJ State Library is providing
this resource to our patrons through June 15, 2021, but if you use it and find it valuable, please let us know so
that we can consider continuing the subscription beyond this trial period.
Brainfuse HelpNOW’s features include:
- Homework Help Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT,
ACT, AP and state standardized tests.(Live, online tutoring is available everyday from 2pm to 11pm
- Skills-Building Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests
Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Send Question Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
- Adult Learning Center Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional
assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
Brainfuse HelpNOW adds to our existing list of online learning resources which includes Tutor.com, Udemy,
Job and Career Accelerator, and more. These resources can be found here: Electronic Resources | Matawan
Aberdeen Public Library (matawanaberdeenlibrary.com) under the heading of Career and Education.
You will need a valid MAPL library card to access these resources. If you need to apply for a card, you can
complete this quick online form: Online Registration (sirsi.net)
If you have any other questions about Brainfuse HelpNOW or any of our e-resources, please call the library to
speak to a librarian. We are available to take your call Tuesdays through Saturdays, 9 am-1 pm and 2-6 pm.
Be well, and stay safe!