Did you know that on your library’s website you can connect to live experts for help with veteran benefits, job seeking, and skills building?
Connect with an expert for free through the Missouri State Library.
To connect with a live expert, visit your local library’s website. Enter the name of your library in the search box below or click here to find your library in the list of participating Missouri libraries.
When you find your library, select the link to be directed to the Brainfuse VetNow homepage. From here, you can access free expert help. If you would like to explore additional resources or do not have a library card, contact your local library.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at [email protected].
Veteran Support Tools
- Connect with an expert veteran to learn more about eligible VA benefits and community resources.
- Review carefully selected veteran resources to help you understand your benefits and community resources.
- Take a self-assessment to help determine your dream job.
- Connect with an online job coach for help transitioning your resume from military to civilian careers.
- Prepare for your job interview independently using resources or get personalized help with a virtual job coach.
Missouri Libraries (alphabetical order)
This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provision of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.