LINDEN, NJ – The Linden Public Library announced that it will now offer live tutoring sessions for Library cardholders through the electronic resource Brainfuse.
Brainfuse HelpNow is a real-time eLearning and tutoring service for all ages and levels. Its platform provides patrons the ability to access real-time assistance through online classrooms.
Some features of HelpNow include:
- Homework Help Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
- Skills-Building Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Send Question Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
- Adult Learning Center Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more!
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
Brainfuse HelpNow is available to all Linden library cardholders and can be accessed from any device at home or in the library with internet service available seven days a week from 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m eastern time.
For information, visit opens in a new windowhttp://www.lindenpl.org/, or contact the Library directly via phone at (908) 298-3830.