What Do We Do?
Brainfuse ensures that students, adult learners, and job-seekers have access to a personalized, all-in-one learning experience. They can work with live tutors, collaborate with peers, and study on their own.
This design brings us back to our motto, “Empower Learning.” Users decide how they want to acquire a skill or grasp a concept, and Brainfuse gives them the tools to master it.
Who Are Our Clients?
Brainfuse clients include libraries, school districts, workforce centers, colleges, and universities. Each client has a different set of needs, and we customize our services to meet those diverse needs.
Why Choose Brainfuse?
- Since our founding, we have completed millions of one-to-one tutoring sessions.
- Over 30 state departments of education have selected Brainfuse as an approved tutoring provider due to Brainfuse’s track record of effectiveness, state alignment, financial soundness, and capacity to serve large numbers of students.
- Brainfuse recently topped effectiveness rankings from studies conducted by The Los Angeles Unified School District and the Colorado Department of Education.
- Hundreds of library systems throughout the country subscribe to Brainfuse services. They include Las Vegas-Clark County, The Free Library of Philadelphia, The Connecticut Library Consortium, and Queens Public Library.
- Brainfuse customizes academic and career services for 2-year colleges, 4-year colleges, and graduate schools.