Distance Learning without Compromise
Designed for Classrooms, not Boardrooms
A student should never need tutoring to learn how to use a tutoring whiteboard, so we designed our online classroom to be simple, intuitive, and clear. The Brainfuse Classroom allows students and instructors to focus on working together in real-time with targeted tools and instant communication.
“I always had trouble understanding my homework before I found out about Brainfuse. Sometimes my teacher has to leave so I can’t ask her for help after she leaves(after school). Now if I’m at home, I can ask how to do a problem and it actually helps with the other problems too!”
Middle School Student
“The tutors don’t just give out answers, they really help me understand the proper rules, theorems, postulates, and formulas that I’m dealing with. That helps me really understand the basics, so I don’t continue having difficulty understanding my work.”
High School Student
“It helped me with most of the problems in my homework, and I am more confident about answering questions in class.”
5th Grade Student
“This helped me so much. I’ve been lost in class for weeks and used this as a last resort. Usually I don’t like asking questions, but this made it easy to understand and was super helpful. Many thanks!”
8th Grade Student
Highest improvement rate
A Colorado Department of Education study ranked Brainfuse first among tutoring providers in math and reading – with a math improvement rate of 30% and a reading improvement rate of 39.3%.
At the end of each session, an average of 98% of students were satisfied with their tutoring sessions, while 97% would recommend Brainfuse to a friend.
Brainfuse ranked first among all providers in improving math scores according to a recent study conducted by the Los Angeles Unified School District.
Approximately 93% of faculty that have used Brainfuse have been satisfied with its quality. Renewal rate among Brainfuse higher education clients is over 95%.
About Our Tutors
- Expert tutors, ready to help: All Brainfuse tutors are experienced professionals who hold a bachelor’s degree and complete an intensive onboarding process prior to assisting Brainfuse users.
- Guiding students without providing answers: Through a variety of personalized techniques, Brainfuse tutors collaborate with students to help them work out problems rather than offer solutions.
- Rigorous quality control: Our comprehensive monitoring and review system provides tutors real-time guidance with instructional strategies and assists students with special tutoring requests.
- Academic integrity matters: In addition to not providing answers, Brainfuse tutors notify our 24/7 monitors of suspected plagiarism and discuss the importance of academic honesty with students.
Take the distance out of distance learning
One of the biggest challenges of online learning is ensuring that students remain connected with their courses and engaged with lessons. Our online coaching service offers a proven, customizable approach to promoting academic success.
Our Learning Coaches
All learning coaches have prior instructional experience, must possess a college degree, and undergo a rigorous selection and training process.
We built the most accessible learning platform among online tutoring providers. Brainfuse is compatible with Mac and PC, supports all standard web browsers, and requires no downloads or add-ons. Through careful optimization, Brainfuse continues to support dial-up internet and older machines.
Technical requirements details:
- Windows 95 or above
- 64 MB of RAM
- Active Internet connection 28.8 Kb/s (dial-up accessible)
- Mac OS X and above
- 64 MB of RAM
- Active Internet connection 28.8Kb/s (dial-up accessible)
ADA-COMPLIANT: Brainfuse services conform to Section 508 Standards and adhere to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines developed by the Web Accessibility Initiative.