VetNow supports your community’s veterans and their families with navigating the VA bureaucracy, providing academic tutoring, and employment transition assistance.
LIVE BENEFITS NAVIGATOR
The Brainfuse VetNow Navigator helps veterans and families understand and apply for
The VetNow Navigator will be able to:
- answer questions related to benefits eligibility;
- refer patrons to applicable community resources for housing, healthcare and education benefits;
- assist patrons with filling out official forms.*
* Claims Agents authorized to fill out forms on behalf of veterans will be available in the summer of 2017.
ONLINE CAREER ASSISTANCE
Resume Lab: With Brainfuse’s premium resume lab, receive resume and cover letter assistance from trained resume experts. Our experts will work with you to help you create a resume highlighting how your military experience relates to civilian careers.
Resume Templates and Resources: Get help creating a polished resume with access to unique templates and an array of resume resources.
Live Interview Coaching: Brush up on interview techniques, strategies, and get live online interview practice from trained job coaches.
eParachute: Inspired by Dick Bolles best-selling career guide of all time What Color Is Your Parachute?, eParachute is designed for job-hunters at all stages in life.
Use eParachute to:
- Discover most loved strengths,
- Determine a college major or courses to help reach career goals,
- Explore hundreds of potential career paths, and
- See how well careers match what you love to do most.
ACADEMIC SKILLS BUILDING
Live Online Tutoring: Connect with live tutors for help in a wide range of subjects including math, science, reading, and writing.
SkillSurfer: Live skills tutoring and an extensive library of lessons, video tutorials, and practice tests including SAT, ACT, GED, GRE, and more.
Writing Lab: Develop better writing skills through expert analysis of your papers, complete with constructive comments.
Please contact us at [email protected] for additional information or to schedule a personal webinar.